SOS From Australia! A call to the World to Protest December 4th, 2021
It’s time for our international friends to recognise that Australia is at war with its’ government and we need help. OUR HUMAN RIGHTS ARE GONE. Please, international friends…hear our cries for help and apply economic and political pressure on our leaders to change the destructive path we are on. Provide a way for citizens who no longer feel safe here to come home. Offer a certain number of Australians asylum, many of us need it! Further information – www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/sos #SOSfromAustralia
Here’s more info from Monica Smit. What does this mean? What do we want to achieve? How can you help?
On December 4th 2021 at 12pm midday, we call for an international ‘SOS from Australia’ event.
We call upon politicians, international leaders and all concerned citizens to respond to our SOS.
Want to support us? This is what Australia is asking of you;
- Make a public declaration on your own platforms, using your own letterhead or design, declaring that you support this event and our country’s fight for freedom. On the website, you will see our media release, feel free to use any part of that in your announcement. Reach out to us for design help firstname.lastname@example.org
- Familiarise yourself with the requests we are making to our government and if you support them, please include that in your announcement.
- If you are a Member of Parliament and support the idea of giving a certain number of Australians asylum, please include that in your announcement.
- If you are a country leader and have the power to give a certain number of Australians asylum, please include that in your announcement.
- If you are an influencer or run a media show or platform, please help promote this event. Monica will be available for interviews at your request. Please email us at email@example.com
- If you are someone who wants to participate in this event in your country, please download and share our social media tiles. You can also print and distribute flyers, they are available on this page. In our media release, we have ideas for signage on the day.
- Please use #SOSfromAustralia on your posts
Declaration of Solidarity
These are our requests to the Australian Government;
- No more lockdowns
- No mandatory vaccinations or medical procedures
- No fines for businesses or individuals for “COVID safe” measures
- Open reasonable options for International Travel
If the above requests are not honoured, we hope some countries can offer these solutions to Australians who no longer feel safe here.
- Expedite the safe return of your citizens who want to leave Australia.
- Extend an offer of asylum to a certain number of Australians.
More information here.
Also by Reignite Democracy Australia:
Reignite Democracy Australia, which was started by journalist Monica Smit, an outspoken critic on authoritarian lockdowns in Australia who was just released from jail on bond last week, has started a group called “Nurses Speak Out” where gagged nurses are speaking out about the truth of what is currently going on inside of hospitals with people suffering from vaccine injuries.