Dr. John Campbell has been Red-Pilled; First Batch of Pfizer FOIA Documents Released Destroy Trust in Authority
In his latest video, Dr. Campbell looks through the Pfizer documents and concludes, “This has just destroyed trust in authority.” Yup John. You’re right. It was obvious to some of us 10 months ago.
Extract via Steve Kirsch, March 11, 2022
This is an important post. This may be one of the most important posts I’ve made so far.
It shows that the tide is turning our way: a former advocate of the vaccine, trusted by millions of people, has now realized he’s been deceived and he’s not happy about it at all.
- This is a very important milestone: a prominent respected figure who has been supporting the vaccine has finally realized he’s been misled.
- Dr. John Campbell has been a source of trusted medical information for millions of people throughout the pandemic.
- Campbell has been doing YouTube videos since before the pandemic, but rose to fame during the pandemic for his thoughtful videos.
- His videos have been viewed over 400 million times and he has over 2 million subscribers.
- Historically, he’s been a reliable supporter of the safe and effective vaccine story.
- In November of 2021, Campbell took a closer look at ivermectin and was impressed by the evidence. This led Wikipedia to label him a spreader of misinformation.
- On March 9, 2022, Campbell published a video entitled “The Pfizer documents” where he goes through one of the released documents in detail: the ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (AESI) document (aka the “5.3.6 document”).
- As of March 11, that video now has 1.4M views.
- In the video, Campbell clearly shows that he is not happy with the lack of transparency. He is not happy with the safety signals disclosed in this document. Not happy at all. He concludes “This has just destroyed trust in authority” (watch @21:55). Bingo!
- This means that, in the minds of the mainstream media, Dr. Campbell has transitioned from being a “respected health expert” to a “misinformation spreader” that should be ignored.
- Paradoxically, YouTube didn’t remove the video or ban Dr. Campbell for life like they would normally do. I am mystified by this.
- Fact checking organization Health Feedback called Campbell’s video misinformation claims that correlation isn’t causation. However, the same fact checkers did not explain why the event rates were elevated over normal, a fact most easily observed in the much more extensive VAERS reports. If the vaccine is as safe as is claimed, then what caused all these events? And why were these events dose related? How do you explain that? No fact checker can answer any of these very basic questions because their job is simply to create doubt through hand waving arguments that are not backed by any evidence.
- Campbell of course was absolutely right to be appalled. The Pfizer report does destroy trust in the government authorities who are supposed to be protecting us and disclosing adverse events. But if he was really paying attention (which many people haven’t done due to the blind trust they put in the institutions), he would have noted that the safety signals associated with the COVID vaccines have been flashing “red alert” since January 2021 when the vaccinations began. In my case, I figured this out 10 months ago in May 2021 and people thought I was crazy at the time. It is nice that Dr. Campbell has finally realized that we were right all along. This puts Dr. Campbell on the right side of history. A bit late to discover the truth, but it still puts him years ahead of most all his peers.
- Hopefully, this will be a turning point and other critical thinkers will also realize they’ve been fooled and will follow his lead and speak out publicly just as Dr. Campbell has courageously done.
Yesterday, on March 9, 2022, Dr. John Campbell published a video entitled “The Pfizer documents” where he steps through just one of the 150 released Pfizer documents in detail: the ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (AESI) document (aka the “5.3.6 document”).
One of the most disturbing findings was that the number of doses shipped was redacted from the safety document. The (b) (4) designation in the video snip below is a FOIA redaction code that means “Trade secrets and commercial or financial information obtained from a person and privileged or confidential.”). Wow. The number of doses shipped is a secret?! Dr. Campbell was justifiable upset by this redaction, as he should be.
But even if we knew the number shipped, we still wouldn’t know the number of doses actually administered which we’d need to calculate the safety profile of the drug.
Dr. Campbell correctly points out that there is no way to assess safety if you don’t know what the denominator is.
He wonders out loud, why on earth would they redact that? It can’t be proprietary.
Indeed, I believe that the only reason you’d redact such a number is if you are trying to hide something.
More is yet to come
Dr. Naomi Wolf is organizing a team to analyze the Pfizer documents as they are released. They’re already working on the first release, which I believe is 50,000 pages long.
As of now she has 1,277 people – including 174 lawyers – signed up to help, but with this many pages even more help is needed.
You can sign up here.
This is a very significant milestone: Dr. John Campbell has now been red-pilled.
It wasn’t due to any of our efforts. He did it all himself by looking objectively at Pfizer’s own data.
He did that without even realizing that the events he saw were underreported by a factor of 100 or more.
The data to red-pill others is hiding in plain sight.
All people have to do is look and open their minds to the possibility that the government hasn’t been telling the truth.
Read Steve Kirsch’s full post here.
Watch Dr Campbell Reveal his Dismay at the Revelations of the First Pfizer Documents they’ve been Forced to Release
Dr Campbell’s youtube video notes:
Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, Pfizer / FDA FOI https://phmpt.org
Request, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/…
Against FDA https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/…
The court order https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/…
List of downloadable documents https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021 https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/…
Adverse event reports 01 December 2020 through 28 February 2021 Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events.
Most cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy (2,578), Germany (1,913), France (1,506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756) the remaining 7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries. Fatal, 1,223
Since Dec. 11, 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been available under EUA (Approval, 21st August 2021) https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press…
While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.
Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D.
System Organ Classes (SOCs) that contained the greatest number (≥2%) of events, in the overall dataset, were:
General disorders and administration site conditions (51,335 AEs), Nervous system disorders (25,957), Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (17,283), Gastrointestinal disorders (14,096), Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (8,476), Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (8,848), Infections and infestations (4,610), Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (5,590), and Investigations (3,693). Cardiovascular AESIs Number of cases: 1403 (3.3% of the total PM dataset), of which 241 are medically confirmed and 1162 are non-medically confirmed;
5. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION
Review of the available data for this cumulative PM experience, confirms a favorable benefit: risk balance for BNT162b2.
“Our scientific and medical experts conducted an incredibly thorough and thoughtful evaluation of this vaccine. We evaluated scientific data and information included in hundreds of thousands of pages, conducted our own analyses of Comirnaty’s safety and effectiveness, and performed a detailed assessment of the manufacturing processes, including inspections of the manufacturing facilities,”
“….. the public is counting on safe and effective vaccines. The public and medical community can be confident that although we approved this vaccine expeditiously, it was fully in keeping with our existing high standards for vaccines in the U.S.”
Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
The law, passed in January, in force since early February, is not proportionate for relatively mild symptoms experienced by most people who contract Omicron.