Australia: Concerned Lawyers Network, Downloads & Resources For Everyone!
We are an Australian Network of Lawyers who are concerned about how laws are improperly used against Australians
This site was created to share with the public the letter sent to the State and Federal Governments of Australia and accompanying exhibits / references
No part of this site constitutes any specific legal advice for any particular person and their particular circumstances; such persons should seek their own individual personalised and tailored advice concerning their situation from a suitably qualified and experienced lawyer
- We are lawyers interested in human rights.
- We are not a law firm. We are a network of volunteer lawyers and admin assistants 100% volunteering our time without any funding or payment.
- Any legal actions requested by the public can be referred out to known lawyers and law firms with capacity and willingness to undertake the particular legal work.
- Our main role is providing education resources for lawyers and public.
- The CLN Notice of Liability and other letters sent that are published on this website, can be used in evidence against those that received them and ignored them. We welcome law firms in Australia to use and refer to those documents in any evidence or pleadings they bring about for their clients.
Follow us on Telegram:
Follow us on FaceBook:
Read their Open Letter in full here.