When the FDA “Experts” Agreed to let Pfizer Experiment on all 5 Year olds: Then Pfizer marketed the kids as their Superhero’s
Nine days ago this was the statement of an expert FDA panelist that colluded with Pfizer to inject 5 -11 year old children with the Clot Shot:
“We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it.”
While we are Following The Science before we make life altering decisions, let us examine the urgent need for Pfizer to inject children against Covid:
Before we meet a real Pfizer Superhero, here is how Pfizer portrays Following The Science to children and families. Most assuredly this agitprop will appear during children’s programs and family movies.
Note the fine print in Pfizer’s agitprop:
Now Let’s Meet One 12 Year Old Pfizer Superhero They Discarded… as you listen you’ll ask how many more were discarded?
Does anyone really believe that Pfizer lacked the financial resources and powerful influence to help this child?
Will the FDA’s children and grandchildren be used to test Pfizer’s Injections?
via The Exposé UK
On Tuesday the 26th October 2021, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel voted to formally recommend that children between the ages of 5 and 11 years old be authorised to receive Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine under emergency use authorization (EUA).The committee was posed with the following question:
‘Based on the totality of scientific evidence available, do the benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine when administered as a 2-dose series outweigh its risks for use in children 5-11 years of age?‘
Unbelievably, although it perhaps should be predictable by now, the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee voted 17-0 with one doctor abstaining, clearing the way for the full FDA authorisation.
They Already Know The ‘Science’
Caught on camera by Project Veritas, Nick Karl, a scientist who is directly involved in the production of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine, said that natural immunity is more effective than the very vaccine he works on, and Pfizer produces.
The FDA and Pfizer’s Conflict$ of Interests
via The UK Expose
The meeting roster shows that numerous members of the committee and temporary voting members have worked for Pfizer or have major connections to Pfizer.
Members include a former vice president of Pfizer Vaccines, a recent Pfizer consultant, a recent Pfizer research grant recipient, a man who mentored a current top Pfizer vaccine executive, a man who runs a centre that gives out Pfizer vaccines, the chair of a Pfizer data group, a guy who was proudly photographed taking a Pfizer vaccine, and numerous people who are already on the record supporting Coronavirus vaccines for children.
Additionally, recent FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb was present, who now sits on the board of directors at Pfizer.
The following list outlines which FDA vaccine advisory committee board members are compromised and how:
- Acting Chair Arnold S. Monto was a paid consultant at Pfizer as recently as 2018.
- Steve Pergam received the Pfizer “vaccine” and was featured getting and promoting it by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle.
- Committee member Archana Chatterjee worked on a research project involving vaccines for infants that took place from 2018-2020 and was sponsored by Pfizer.
- Myron Levine has mentored numerous U.S. post-doctoral fellows, and one of his proteges is Raphael Simon, Pfizer’s senior director of vaccine research and development.
- James Hildreth, a temporary voting member, made a financial interest disclosure stating that he accepted $1.5 million while serving as president at Meharry Medical College, which administers Pfizer’s covid injections.
- Geeta K. Swamy chairs the “Independent Data Monitoring Committee for the Pfizer Group B Streptococcus Vaccine Program,” which is sponsored by Pfizer. Swamy was also listed by Duke University as “a co-investigator for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trial.”
- Gregg Sylvester used to work as vice president at Pfizer Vaccines where he launched numerous vaccines for the company, including one for children.